Being internet smart is like the 21st century version of being street smart.
Okay Dad, these are the websites you use to watch your show.
Sockshare, Putlocker, gorillavid, nosvideo and novamov are your friends, stick to them and you know you’re okay.
DO NOT click on anything that wants you to download updates or DivX.
DO NOT click on adverts on the side.
And be very cautious of fake play buttons.
You are ready. Go forth and watch Dexter.
Mathew Baynton Gif Hunt
- None of these gifs were made by us. Credit to rightful owners.
- If you own any of the gifs and want them out of the gif hunt/ or credit, please send me an ask, and I’ll gladly do so.
- Please like this post if it’s useful, or reblog if you’re an RPH.
- 44 gifs
- request others here
Because it’s Oscar weekend, a quick reminder of why I hate the Leonardo DiCaprio meme:
- Because while everyone is worrying so much about Leo with his four nominations and no wins, no one’s starting a meme for Amy Adams with her FIVE nominations and no wins.
- Because Leo’s four nominations equal a significant fraction of the fourteen times black actors and and actresses have actually WON since the inception of the Academy Awards.
- Because it’s insulting as hell to the winners to imply Leo should have won before considering two of those losses were due to black actors taking home Best Actor Oscars. (His first loss was to Tommy Lee Jones in “The Fugitive.” Good luck beating that role.)
- Because when everyone was whining about Leo not getting his fourth nomination for “Django Unchained,” everybody was ignoring the bullshit behind Samuel L. Jackson not getting his second nomination after nineteen years for the same damn movie and an equally great performance.
- Because it’s another year of all-white Best Actress nominees, a category which has had literally only ONE black winner in its entire history.
- Because even Kate freakin’ Winslet didn’t win until her fifth nomination.
- Because the same damn actors being nominated over and over and OVER again for these awards is a problem, not because they deserve more awards, but because it means smaller movies and unknown actors and better-acted roles can get ignored because, you know, Meryl Streep was in another movie this year. (And I adore Meryl Streep, but … yeah.)
- Because it’s like a symbol of what the main problem with the Academy has been for years — that the Academy is a white boys’ club, and the fact that the Internet is so desperately worried that a white man might not win an Oscar that they turned it into a popular fucking meme just encourages the Academy to keep carrying on with their racist, sexist bullshit.
I have to define the ‘science discipline’ of Vulcanology and a really big part of me wants to say “The study of Vulcans”