people not in the avengers fandom
- Police: Okay so tell me what happened.
- Supernatural fandom: Well, it was all quiet, we were just like anticipating season eight... And then-
- Harry Potter fandom: And then they came out of NOWHERE! IT was madness, the gifs, the pictures, the ships!
- LOTR fandom: *Rocking in the corner clutching hobbit teddies*
- Doctor who fandom: I still have nightmares...
- Sherlock Fandom: Suddenly Reichenbach seems like a good idea...
- Police: Okay, calm down, we'll sort this out ju-
- Avengers fandom: GAAAAAGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!
- All other fandoms: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
- Avengers Fandom: GAG REEL.
- The Hunger Games Fandom: FINNICK HAS BEEN CAST
- Whovians: NEW EPISODES.
- Sherlockians: WE GET WORDS, WE GET WORDS TOMORROW OMFG HURRY UP.
- avengers fandom: *DIES* SHIT NO DO IT AGAIN NAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COULSONNNNNNNN WE NEED A PLAN OF ATTACK STOP FIGHTINNNNGGGG CAPTAIN THE LOG WHAT'S THE LOG CAREFUL ACTOR ON SET JARVIS DON"T EVER SPEAK TO ME ONCE I'M OFF CAMERA AHAHAHA FUCK DUDES YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN
- non-avengers fandom:
Dear tumblr: We’re back and we’ll take over everything for a while
Yours truly, the Sherlock fandom
Give it a week, we’ll have everything back in order by then.
Regards, The Whovians
We’ll be coming for your asses in a few months
Love, SPN fandom
We have a Hulk.
Sincerely, the Avengers Fandom
- Avengers fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Supernatural fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Doctor Who fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Sherlock fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Homestuck fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- One Direction fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Glee fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Hunger Games fandom: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Everyone: AVENGERS GAG REEL
- Hipsters: This looks really nice with sepia tone...
Reblog if you’re a fangirl.
We could rule the world, destroy countries, build fantastic cities made of tecnologies, declare heterosexuality illegal, pilot every freaking show.
But instead we’re sitting in front of a computer and never leaving our rooms.
What if, like, in twenty years or so
Doctor Who is still running and they’re on the 20th Doctor or whatever and all of us still watch it because what else would we do with our lives and our kids watch it and everything and it’s still really big
And the Doctor’s latest companion leaves and everyone cries like usual and we get all defensive and suspicious of the new companion because they are not the previous one that we love and you know how it goes
But anyways, the new companion is someone the Doctor picked up while in an alternate universe fighting aliens or whatever and they’re around age 18-20 and they’re pretty cool
And their last name or family or whatever is never actually mentioned until their last episode when the Doctor is taking them home or whatever and they offhandedly mention how they always found it funny how the Doctor went by John Smith because that’s their father’s name
And the Doctor is like, “Oh well it’s a pretty common name I guess”
And his companion says, “Yeah that’s true, but you kind of remind me of him too. I remember when I was younger my parents used to tell me stories about before I was born, how they used to fly around time and space and have adventures. I was so disappointed when I got old enough to realize it wasn’t true.”
And the Doctor’s interest is kind of piqued and suddenly he’s got an idea and he asks, “Sorry, what did you say your parents’ names were again?”
And they casually say, “Oh, it’s John and Rose Smith.”
And the Doctor smiles kind of sadly like he’s remembering something and says, “Well, anything’s possible, isn’t it?”
And we all just curl up into balls and cry and our kids wonder what the fuck is wrong with us but we’re just sobbing and we all log into our tumblrs from long ago and scream about it in all caps
Christopher Eccleston has been set for the villain role in Marvel Studios’ Thor: The Dark World, starring opposite Chris Hemsworth in the role of Malekith The Accursed. If you don’t know who Malekith is, your Hall H privileges at Comic-Con are officially suspended. He is a super-villain in the Marvel Universe, the ruler of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim. In the Marvel Comics, he clashed mightily with Thor, and will go up against the hammer-wielding son of Odin in the film directed by Game of Thrones‘ Alan Taylor. He once wielded the Casket of Ancient Winters. We know Eccleston from Doctor Who, and he is repped by Principal Entertainment.
I could hear a shrill fangirl scream from a certain Chris Eccleston fan